Tuesday 6 April 2010

back from the middle of nowhere

Hot Hot Heat
Disappeared in a flurry of deadline related melodrama and a trip to the desert. No joke. Beautiful place, the desert. I think I might put some pictures in, if I know how, that is.

The Dinosaur Rock
Beautiful view and very cool in the eye of the (tempted to say Tiger, but) dinosaur. Pilgrims used to think this rock was a beast, carved into the rock, a warning from God. But I think it looks rather friendly and amenable.


Five thousand year old structure. No one knows what it was used for, but they found bones inside. This makes it seem pretty obvious that this was, in fact a place of commemoration for the dead, but apparently there must be more to it. Apparently.


Beautiful. Serene. The best kind of blue.


Woke up in the morning (feeling like P Diddy), appreciated the sunrise, and caught this on camera. I could sell this as a postcard, aren't I enterprising?


Sufjan Stevens - Chicago (Adult Contemporary Easy Listening Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment